Wednesday, April 29, 2009

.........hasniza??..

first of all......thanks 4 viewing my blog... actually i dunno wat 2 to write in tis blog...hurmm..
i wanna share with all of u bout myself so that u will noe me better but i'm bad indescribing maself...gaggaa..

name : hasniza..my mummy gave tis name 4 me..she said, b4 she married with my father there was a girl who get 10a's in spm...my mom really inspired her & hoping that i'll be like her...

hometown : taiping mali......(i love taiping so much......muah!!)

appearance.....speaky gurl..not really tall(160)...little plump(but some said i'm thin))..yellowish skin..(langsat colur) heheh so glad...

hobby...talking..'ym' ing..'haha' ing..sleeping..surfing..& anyting that can i do....but b4 spm examination, i used to read books 24/7...wat a boring lyf...but it's worth..(10A1 in spm...)

status.....hurmmm..not single(already have boyfrend) love him like crazyyy..hik3!!

birthday : 11 march 91 (18 already..) im getting older la..

ambition:: wanna be a teacher..a sweet teacher..an adoreable teacher..

2 comments: